On the Road in Asia
September 30, 2010
Namaste (Nepali greeting) to you from Kathmandu! The beauty of Nepal is captivating - teeming with hospitable and gracious people.
I am fortunate enough to have been given a front row seat to see many remarkable things God is doing in Asian countries through my role with Asian Outreach (AO).
This trip has led me to Cambodia (to create a series of videos for Asian Outreach), Hong Kong (for AO’s international conference while interviewing of 35 AO leaders for videos) and Nepal (connect with key ministries, visit the AO work and preach at a missions conference).
If you think of me in prayer…..please pray for:
- Video projects to come together - and after they are completed, would be used effectively to share more God stories in Asia.
- Converge conference in Hong Kong to bear fruit that will remain.
- Divine appointments and connections in Asia.
- God to anoint the messages that I will be giving in churches with inspiration for people to worship God.
- Cambodia to walk in the ways of God, waiting on Him; may the name of and renown of Jesus be the desire of Cambodian hearts (Isa 26:8).
- Nepal has seen massive turning to Christ in the last decade. May these new followers of Christ accept the implanted word that can save/sanctify them (James 1:21).
Check the latest Asian Report for insights and trends in Asia at www.asianoutreach.ca or Asian Report. On the last page, enjoy Dr. David Wang’s article “Where have all the young men gone” which reports on a boot camp for guys , where incidentally Coastal Church’s (a great church in Vancouver) own Joshua Loh is helping out with. I was just with Josh in Hong Kong and he is doing well.
1040 - Christianity in the New Asia ... is coming back to Vancouver October 27,28 – check it out more info here. Maybe see you there!
Stay tuned for opportunities to serve Asia in a few Asian countries as well as Vancouver.
Jayamasi (worship Jesus in Nepali)!
Regional Mission Director, North America
Asian Outreach International